Tuesday, October 02, 2007

No Matter What They Find, She's Still Dead

Why Don't They Let It Go?


I was coming out of the restaurant with some dive buddies on Walkers Cay Bahamas back on the evening of August 30, 1997, and on our way to our hotel rooms in anticipation of flying back to Ft. Lauderdale the next morning we stopped by the pilot's lounge to check the weather forecast on a computer terminal.

In the process we were shocked to learn that Princess Diana had been killed in the now infamous car accident. Just like 9/11, I'll never forget where I was when I learned of the event, but my life has moved on since then as I wasn't listed in her will and rarely pay attention to celebrities and so-called royalty in the first place.

It was a sad event, but how many people remember that Mother Teresa died that exact same week?

Not many, I suspect.

Any way, now, over ten years later, they've opened up yet another investigation into Lady DI's death.

Would somebody please call Jimmy Hoffa and Elvis and see if they can be of any assistance?

No comments: