Monday, August 25, 2008

Looking Forward To Yet Another Successful Week

Onward And Upward

Well, it's time to head back to the office again in a few hours, and looking back I'm amazed at the accomplishments of the past seven days. Let's review the totals here on "The Big Board":


  • 250 Tons of steel designed and detailed and submited for peer review

  • New Cannon MX850 Photo Printer installed, taking up almost half the office.

  • New Web Cam sitting on top of monitor (causing yet another round of cursing Microsoft.)

  • New Photo Shop CS3 lurking on hard drive waiting to assault old family photos

  • Home office purged of paper financial archival files and nearly reorganized so I can occasionally find my wallet and keys in less than ten minutes.

  • Missy the Turbo Pup firmly in charge of the proceedings.
All in all a successful use of time here in the new homestead on the banks of the Mighty Tennessee River, wouldn't you say?

Finally, take a look at my preliminary efforts on a scan of another old photo of some of the Sea Island Golf Caddy's working on the Georgia coast, Circa 1910:



I think that I can do better but my mind is still boggled by the new functions and filters I have access to in the software upgrade.

No comments: