Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Media Will Be The Death Of Me

Less Than TWO Days Undoes Nine...


I was so calm and relaxed on the way home in the car on Monday I actually noticed the change in my spirit.

I hadn't had a good verbal or written rant in a week because I didn't sit and watch the news on TV and stare at a computer screen for 12 or 15 hours each day, and it made me just plain FEEL GOOD.

I actually had FINGERNAILS for a change instead of stubbs worn off from chewing on them.

Then I come home and by looking this blog you can probably also tell that my fingernails are GONE.

I was happy to get back out of the dark ages of computer connectivity and look where it got me?

I'm sitting here yelling and screaming at the computer about things which shouldn't be happening and that I can't do anything about...but it drives me crazy when I miss finding out that it's happpening in the first place.

Sitting around on the internet all day--often times I know about stuff before it's reported on Fox News or even Drudge Report.

But what good does it do?

Lets me be pissed off for an extra half day rather than waiting for the newspaper to tell me on page five?

I don't know people...I think I need to make some changes 'round here.

What form they will take I don't know...stay tuned to this channel for developments...

No comments: