Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Dang It's Cold Up Here.....


It was 13 degrees F when the sun came up this morning, and now it's all the way back up to 16 degrees with a 30% chance of snow.

Problem is, who in the heck can use snow when it's this cold?

Even with bibs and a parka and other Ski gear I say that you can't enjoy it.

At least I can't.

Of course everyone in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan; Erie,Pennsylvania; and Buffalo, New York are probably laughing at me right now if they're reading this, but regardless I sure wish I could have afforded the time and expense to get out of the cold and go down to Miami tonight to watch Georgia Tech play in the Orange Bowl.

The Weather Nerds say that it will ONLY be 52 degrees F at kickoff time, but that's about 35 degrees warmer than it's supposed to be here and I have enough of my own warm personal memories of that city to get me back up to about 85 or 95 degrees in my mind in the process.

Time to go install insulation I guess...

No comments: