Friday, May 28, 2010

Let the Hurricane Hysteria Begin

Owl Gore And His Rag-Tag Hippie followers Smile And Run For The Hills...


OK

I had to stop what I was doing this morning and write this in order to stop my eyeballs from rolling back into my cranium and spit from flying all over my computer screen.

The story is everywhere on TV including FOX News.

I assume you've seen it?

According to the "National Hurricane Center", everyone living within 50 miles of the coast of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, North & South Carolina and possibly Virginia is going to be injured or die because in this "Hurricane Season" beginning June 1, 2010 they're predicting...

Ready?

14 to 23 Named storms

8 to 14 Storms which at some point reach Hurricane strength

3 to 7 Major Hurricanes i.e. reaching Category III with winds of 111 MPH

Then the "reporters/commentators/news readers" proceed to tell us that this may be the year that exceeds 2005...

THE YEAR OF KATRINA!

All I have time to say right now is:

"Screw these idiots...and screw you if you believe anything they say and vote to allow the government to pass laws restricting my life based on computer and climatologist's pontifications."

Is that CLEAR enough for you to understand it?

I have to go back to work now and will probably be back later after doing some Googling the topic with some salient points instead of insults, so this will have to do for now.

...dammit...

No comments: