Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Government BS Insanity

Publicly Kissing The Mexican Dictator's President's Butt...


Unfortunately I caught part of the joint press conference yesterday morning with Obama and Mexican Presidente Felipe Calderon.

I tried to miss it but it just came on the TV while I was doing some stuff and I couldn't help listening.

I thought that my head would explode as I watched our candy assed idiot president tip toe around the "undocumented worker" issue and basically directly apologize for the new Arizona law making it illegal on a state level to invade our country by crossing the border without permission.

If I were the President of the United By-God States of 'Merica I would have said something like this...

"Hey asshole...you have twenty or thirty MILLION of your people up here costing us a buttload of cash in the form of housing, medical benefits, and 'social' services...do something or we're going to start shooting and asking questions later...you ever heard the sound a cruise missile makes before it flys into your living room?

Now...can I get you another drink?"


Maybe that's the reason I'll never be elected Mayor or to City Council or even Dog Catcher, but you get my drift.

Obama and his administration are experts at snubbing and insulting the leaders of places like Israel and England when they come to visit, while at the same time dropping their pants and bending over when any petty Communist/Socilist dictator/leader from third world countries comes wandering by asking why we don't hand out more taxpayer money and lower our "Carbon Footprint."

I can't decide if I need more alcohol or Geritol in my diet these days because I spend most of my time muttering to myself and foaming at the mouth when I'm not asleep.

I almost wish I were STUPID because at least then I wouldn't know any better and would just watch the 6 PM news and read the front page of the USA Today newspaper every day and be sure it's all Rush Lindbaugh and Glen Beck's fault.

As it is I see us teetering at the point of falling into a great dark Abyss...but then again based on Tuesday's elections maybe there is still hope.

Time will tell I guess...

1 comment:

HEATHER said...

Virgil, I think we just need to quit watching any and all news in order to stop the foaming at the mouth. Like that's going to happen! LOL!