Saturday, April 09, 2011

SO WE STILL HAVE A GOVERNMENT?

Careful What You Ask For...


OK, based on what I've seen on the TV news and read on the Internet, this morning the Imperial Federal Government of the By-God United States of 'Merica is still in operation with all of it's warts and festering, oozing sores and excesses and abscesses.

I'm not quite sure if that is actually a GOOD thing or a BAD thing, but it's apparently still there none the less continuing to suck money out of my wallet and hand it to God knows who.

That said, I guess I'll get back to work wiring up the current monstrosity sitting here in my basement shop because I have taxes to pay and they will be knocking at my door shortly looking for a check.

Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer is the watchwords to live by I guess...

No comments: