Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanks For Thanksgiving Holiday

A "Working Vacation" Or Is It Really "Vacation Working"?


First of all, let me start out this Holiday Season by saying/writing this...

I recognise that we have truly been BLESSED both individually and as a Family here in the Year of Our Lord, 2011.

I would be remiss in not thanking God for his bounty and our individual close Friends and Families for their prayers and support over the past decade (plus nearly an extra year since as of April 3rd, 2012 we will be 11 years together) that Pat and I have been living as a committed couple...

and of course we've benefited from little Missy the Turbo Pup's efforts providing love and support and security in doing her self assumed job as the Family Clown and in her capacity of delivering a "good barking" to anyone/everyone/every circumstance which in fact needed a "good barking."

While the task at hand as we move together through the end of this year and look ahead into 2012 both personally and professionally sometimes appears daunting, we continue forward with the knowledge and belief that our success is the result of an age old equation I've sometimes been guilty of ignoring in parts of my adult life.

That would be this axiom attributed to Sir William Shakespeare:

"There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat, And we must take the current when it serves, Or lose our ventures."


I'm humbled by the opportunities I face in the new year living here in the US of A...the greatest country in the history of the planet...and I am resolute to stand up to the challenges with which I am presented.

Wish me luck...If you will.

Regards Y'all...

No comments: