Saturday, March 09, 2013

New Garden Plot

My Back Hurts Just Thinking About Planting This Thing...

I'm not going to apologize again for my absence here on the WWW...

but I will offer this photo of ways I've been too busy to write.

This one is of little Missy The Turbo Pup inspecting our new garden plot I got tilled up this week.

It's 36 feet wide and 102 feet long (don't ask me how I came up with the dimensions) and the tiller bottomed out about 10 inches deep.

That right there is a lot of area and dirt to work...you know?

Stay tuned to this channel for ongoing progress reports.

And until then...

 Regard's Y'all..

3 comments:

Ed Drew said...

Your garden should be producing by now, that is, if your back let you get it planted. You need to get back to blogging, I miss it.

HEATHER said...

Virgil, just wanted to check in and see if you and yours were ok. Post when you can!

Ed Drew said...

you need to write an update.