Thursday, July 20, 2017

Still Alive And Breathing

But Sometimes Just Barely...

It's been a few years since I posted here on my original blog after writing a zillion words in the mid and late 2000's.

Being in a corporate job out here in Tulsa, Oklahoma I honestly the HR or IT idiots would find my rants and I'd get fired so I walked away.

We'll...things have changed and...

I'M BAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK!

Facebook is driving me crazy and I'm pretty much the only one in my friends group that does anything but cut and paste crap or post baby pictures.

I'm coming back again but it definitely won't be "Trump Trump TRUMP Russia Russia RUSSIA"

I have a full head of steam up...what used to call "having my head spinning at orbital rotational velocity" about Senator McMcain needing to resign IMMEDIATELY to open up his seat after his Brain Cancer Diagnosis was announced yesterday...

and a bunch of other stuff.

Until then...

Regards Ya'll

No comments: