Monday, February 21, 2005

NASCAR's Back And....

Rednecks Everywhere Are Happy

We made a point of watching the Daytona 500 yesterday afternoon. What an exciting (though marred by caution flags) finish. I think that the race set a record for the number of cautions with 12 total.

Darned old Jeff Gordon held off "Little E" (who is driving more like his dad every day,) much to Tony Stewart's chagrin.

The network did a great job of cutting to commercials at just the right time thereby causing the TV audience to miss both of the big wrecks live so they had to show everyone replays. Some people I know were probably busting a blood vessel over those broadcast mistakes.

Rather than republishing it, I direct your attention to my NASCAR Hype posting that I did last August. It was the third thing that I ever wrote for an online blog.

I'm now one hundred and forty three rants later, and still going strong.

No comments: