Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Powerful Women

I have previously mentioned my admiration of our new US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The White House web site I reference has not yet updated her web page from National Security Adviser but you know that she just got the promotion.

World class scholar, Stanford University Provost, Exxon Oil company Director (they named an oil tanker after her--then were forced to change the ship's name when she became national security adviser,) Miss Rice had accomplished more by the time she was thirty years old than I will probably ever do in my entire life. Alabama girl done good...

Well folks, my eyes have been diverted. My attention has been drawn to the Ukraine's new prime minister, Yulia Tymoshenko, who win's my new Government Babe of the Week Award (so sorry Condi.)

Check her out guys...she looks like a movie star...

Hat tip to the Bloggers over at Strange Women Lying In Ponds for the reference.


No comments: