Wednesday, March 02, 2005

More Boring Stuff About Me

Strange goings on over at fellow Blogger Allan's Place.

He's got a Meme running that asks Bloggers to publish a list all the states that they have visited, lived in, and where they currently live.

Here is my own personal list for your edification or borement...

The states I've been to are listed in bold, the states I've lived in are underlined, and the state I'm in now is italicized...(hummm, insanity isn't listed for some reason...;-)

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

(My fellow bloggers may go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for your blog.)

Thirty-nine states out of fifty states--how about you?

As you can see, I've spent most of my time south of the Mason Dixon line. One trip to the Northeast, one to the Northwest, along with a little jaunt to Hawaii, and I'll have covered the entire US.

I would like to go back to Alaska again, however, since I was only there on the ground for a few hours way back in 1978 while waiting for a Air Force MAC flight on my way to the Phillipines. I missed Hawaii on the way home for that trip because our airplane broke and we took a chartered flight back to the US through Guam.

I didn't mention Japan, Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas, and Jamacia yet did I?

No comments: