Friday, June 24, 2005

It’s Sad But True

I was shocked to learn this morning that both president Bush AND John Kerry were crappy students in college, earning grades in the mid “C” range while attending college at Yale.

During the presidential campaign the press loved to portray Bush as a dumbass and Kerry as some nuanced master of vast intellectual complexities.

Finally, after Kerry signed the form 180 allowing the release of his military records to three reporters, we learn that his college transcript was included in his military file.

Bush’s military and college records were released during the campaign and are old news.

I’m not saying that either guy is stupid based on their grades, but I’m sorry to say that, speaking from my own personal experience with college, I believe that there must have been some serious beer drinking and womanizing going on in the lives of both Kerry and Bush—maybe even some dope smoking.

And based on the pictures I’ve posted below, who would you trust YOUR teenaged daughter with on prom night?

No comments: