Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Night for Day

I’ve got them backwards again. My days and nights, that is. I’m wide awake….

AAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhaaaaaa

I was sitting here watching FOX News reruns of the evening’s media BS and it started raining like heck outside. It came as a surprise because the last time I checked the weather radar there was nothing north of Jacksonville. So much for turning your back on Mother Nature for a couple of hours.

A quick check of the National Weather Service Radar Site for SSI revealed a small outer feeder band from Hurricane Rita had drifted our way.

That's OK, we need the rain, just in small increments.

This latest storm is big, and is going to get much bigger before it strikes central or southern Texas.

Just sit back and watch the media feeding frenzy. All my friends and relatives here in the south are thinking to ourselves:

IDIOTS!

No comments: