Monday, January 16, 2006

I’m Confused…

Couldn’t They Just Drive A Car Over To Disney?


There I was, sitting here minding my own business, catching up with the news and some of my favorite blogs, when I came across this news story:

Cape Canaveral, Fl.--An unmanned NASA spacecraft the size of a piano is set to lift off Tuesday on a nine-year journey to Pluto…

What?

They're going to the time and expense of
sending a rocket loaded up with one of these








out flying around outer space to look for this little fellow (the Disney Dog Pluto):





Maybe they mean this guy..."Bluto" from the Popeye cartoon series:








Or even this guy, John Belushi's character Bluto
from the movie "Animal House":






Oops...wait a darned minute here...I get it, they're talking about this place (the Planet PLUTO):


Oh, never mind...it doesn't really matter.

I guess that I’m just a little tired this evening...

No comments: