Monday, February 20, 2006

Just When You Think That Things Can't Get Any Worse

You Need To Consider Situations Like This Little Girl's Fate...


Being the arrogant Blogger that I am, I often check my site visit totals and follow up on who is reading my rantings.

For some reason that is beyond my understanding, someone from the Christi Thomas Blog stopped by to visit me this morning. They didn't comment or ask me for anything, they just left an electronic trace of their visit on my hitcounter.

I probably offended them with some of my rhetoric.

I just learned that Christi Thomas is a little girl that has a bad case of cancer, and the above blog is documenting her trials and tribulations.

I'm humbled and slapped back to reality that I don't have it that bad when it comes to my own health.

What's YOUR excuse?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see factchecker.com