Monday, August 07, 2006

Feeling and Thinking…versus Knowing

The Stupid-a-fication of Society


Suppose I said: “I’m hungry”

A fair enough utterance, I believe.

If you were standing around me and heard my complaint, you might be inclined to offer to dine with me. You might even offer to buy me a cheeseburger, or possibly a bowl of soup or some gumbo.

I'd say a hearty "Thank's so much."

Next, from that experience, you might then be inclined to “FEEL” like cooking for me tomorrow, because you might “THINK” that I’d be hungry again.

And you know what, you’d be RIGHT, except that I might also have already cooked something to eat or have gone somewhere like Wendy's for a bowl of chili or Chick Fillet for a biscuit.

And…

You would also be guilty of making assumptions.

You’d be FEELING like you KNEW what I was going to WANT and NEED, but YOU wouldn’t actually KNOW what I NEEDED or was FEELING because YOU weren’t ME.

Right?

Come on....ADMIT IT...

I think that is the situation that Israel is in today.

The entire population of a fairly recently created county populated by the the decendents of the survivors of one of the greatest genocides in history, is being restrained by the opinions of a bunch of stupid idiots residing in places like the United Nations, our domestic peacenicks, the partisan Democratic party, and various other third world countries so-called professional news organizations…people that “FEEL” like they “THINK” that they “KNOW” what to do if they were in Israel’s place.

The only problem is, that they’re not, and most of them never will be.

They drive their $70,000 cars into their $2,000,000 houses and chat with their children on their cell phones at soccer practice and never worry about anything but the Mexicans or the Negro’s working on the adjacent lawn peeing in the flower beds or possibly breaking in and stealing the DVD player and great grand mama’s diamond pendant.

Booo Hoooo Hooooooooooooooooo

I, on the other hand, personally give Israel and their population free rein to take their best shot at who ever and whomever they want to over the next few weeks--perhaps going to the extent of dropping a small nuclear weapon on a piece of uninhabited Syrian or Iranian desert—because I think that that action just might be the best and only ointment that will cure what ails them.

It will also go a long way toward shutting the hell up the idiots in Afghanistan, Iraq, and possibly Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

But then again, that’s just the opinion of one ever graying, ever balding, ever aging Redneck.

That would be none other than…Little old ME...and feel free to quote me on that...

No comments: