Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One Dumb Stupid Mulatto Negro Black Man African American

A Love Poem Delivered With A Juicy Smooch To The UN From Our Your President


"In an era when our destiny is shared, power is no longer a zero-sum game. No one nation can or should try to dominate another nation. No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed. No balance of power among nations will hold. The traditional division between nations of the south and north makes no sense in an interconnected world. Nor do alignments of nations rooted in the cleavages of a long gone Cold War."

(got the quote from my Friends and Idols over at Powerline here.)

I don't know about you , but I say that it's time to clean our guns and polish our brass.

And as for me?

Not only am I keeping my Powder Dry.

Heck...I'm Making my own powder.

What about you?

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I gots me lots of little wolf capsules of black powder with the convenient pointy end that lets you know which way to insert...

Anonymous said...

How nice of you to inject race into your blog, President Jimmy Carter Got it right. And you Sir, live in the wrong time. I'm a Republican, a gun owner, but not a racist. While your cleaning you gun, and polishing your brass you might spend a little time doing critical thinking, and a little less time watching Glen Beck, and listening to Rush Limbaugh. Don't bother replying to my comment, I won't be back to read it.