Thursday, December 16, 2004

I'm All Lathered Up

As I have mentioned earlier, one of my favorite blogs is written by the guys over at PowerLine. I started reading the writings of Hindrocket, The Big Trunk, and Deacon during the presidential campaign, about a month before they helped break the story about the forged CBS "Rathergate" documents on President Bush's Texas Air National Guard Service.

I'd like to say congrats to them because they just won as the Best Conservative Blog over at Wizbang's 2004 Web log awards contest.

These guys are a bunch of Minnesota Lawyers who happen to take their jobs and their blogs seriously. They've been nationally published and made appearances on Fox and the other networks, yet they also take the time to acknowledge their E-mails. I wrote them yesterday with a comment on one of their posts and they actually wrote me back and thanked me for my comments. They have to get hundreds if not thousands of E-mails, but they obviously remember where they come from and I was honored to hear back from them. Maybe one day I'll write something that they will reference on their blog...who knows?

I always take the time to respond to my readers comments also. I appreciate you taking the time to read my ranting and raving.

So come on folks, let me have it--I promise to be gentle.


No comments: