Saturday, February 19, 2005

Bill Clinton Has A Wild (blond) Hair

I just watched a Fox News Alert on TV this morning showing the Thailand Prime Minister smoozing with George Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton at a press conference.

The scene looked like the promo photos from a tropical golf tournament. Clinton had on an orange Polo shirt, Bush was wearing a Cuban waiter's shirt( I have one like it--I can't remember what it is called,) and the Thai Prime Minister looked like the doorman at the local Thai restaurant in his silky shiny shirt. I guess casual was the theme, but it just wasn't dignified.

And the biggest surprise, Bill's grey locks were tinted BLOND with just a hint of grey in the temples. It is almost as shocking as Kerry's spray-on suntan during the campaign.

You'll have to excuse me, but I'm heading off to Eckard Drugs to buy a package of Grecian Formula for men...

Embarrassed Update: Feb 19, 2005 3:30PM

I was surfing the news sites looking for a picture of Clinton's blond hair and all I could find is this.

I promise I was not lying about the ex-president's hair looking blond in the FOX news piece this morning, as well as his golf shirt looking orange rather than than red like it is in the picture. It must have been the TV lighting for the news conference.

I did a Google News search for pictures from the News conference and none were to be had.

In the words of Emily Latella...never mind...

No comments: