Monday, June 13, 2005

I Need To Start A New Blog

I was up early this morning, getting mentally prepared to spend all day in an automobile, airports, and airplanes. At least there are no stage coaches and steam ships on our itinerary.

Our plan is to drive from Charleston, WV heading north on I-79 toward the Pittsburgh International Airport at noon today, catching a 6:30 PM flight to Atlanta, then on to Brunswick, Georgia arriving back at home about 11:30 tonight.

I qualify this schedule as a "plan" because the evening weather may delay our departure from PIT or ATL--we're carrying on some back-up personal items just in case we are forced to spend another night in a hotel.

I was reading the AM news on the Internet and couldn't resist checking out the NY Times, having just completed my dissection of Paul Krugman's last editorial and guess what?

Paul Krugman is at it...AGAIN.

This time his topic is...drum roll please...UNIVERSAL HEALTH INSURANCE.

Paul, Paul, Paul...what am I going to do with your miserable, bearded, scowling face?

I know, rather than kill "What I'd Liked To Have Said" with endless technical ranting and raving about the shortcomings and partisan inaccuracies of Mr. Krugman's writing, I'm starting a new blog, JUST FOR YOU, PAUL.

Check back here when I get settled in at home and I'll provide the link. That way, if you don't give a darn about Paul Krugman you can still read the rest of my insanities.

No comments: