Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It's Their Job

I don’t have any links to embed in this blog posting because I have all I need buried right inside my ever aging, ever graying, ever balding head.

I would like to point out that the current bunch of pansy assed, cry-baby, whiners that we call the United States Senate have a job to do, and in my expert opinion they’re doing a damn poor job of it so far.

They went to the trouble to raise campaign funds, run for the office, and now they are getting paid nearly two hundred thousand dollars each just for sitting around Washington DC nine months out of the year drinking expensive whiskey, eating goose liver and fish eggs, and they have the audacity to try to conduct their business in public by bitching and complaining about what they do, rather than going behind closed doors like professionals and getting the job done.

IBM or Motorola would fire a board of directors that were paralyzed with stupidity like much of this bunch, Democrats AND Republicans.

Excuse me if I say it this way, but I think that they should shut the %$#&@ up and get on with the business of passing some laws and follow the rules and laws that already exist when it comes to president Bush’s judicial appointments.

Hey Nancy, Harry, and Teddy…KISS IT, BABY…

Does any one else know what I mean?

No comments: