Wednesday, September 28, 2005

You’re Going to Love Me For This Info

Just Send Cash or Certified funds...

I hate customer (non)service phone lines. At some points in my life I might have severely injured you and possibly myself if I found out that you worked in a customer (non) service center or were otherwise involved in customer (non)service

From the very moment that I hear “Para instructiones in Espanole…” through the entire five minutes it usually takes me to realize I’m doomed to getting no answer from a human and the computer terminates my call, I feel my blood pressure rising dangerously into deadly ranges.

As of today, Ladies and Gentlemen, you can fret and worry a little less about customer (non) service because I’ve found this web site that I’d seen bouncing around on the web. I grabbed a link from Caltechgirlsworld blog that gives you a phone number and instructions to get to talk to A REAL LIVE HUMAN, with a minimum of effort, at many major corporations.

Want to complain about your camera phone to Nextel?

Just dial 1-800-639-6111 and then press “0” five times…then rant to your hearts desire.

Is your Dell computer giving you fits?

Dial 1-888-560-8324, then press “0” twice and tell your life story.

I’m going to try it, I hope you get some use out of it too.

No comments: