Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Dress Rehearsal

"A Christmas Carol"

OK, I'm finally ready to show you some pictures of my finished set that I've been working on over the past three weeks.

Here's a picture of the set as it looks when the audience comes into the theater before the show begins...just a big plain chest:






















As the show opens the actors make a big production of opening the chest with a giant golden key,




























and the front panels fold down and the left side swings out revealing the actual set--used in various scenes as Scrooge's office, his bedroom, etc.





























After a few matinee shows for the schools this week, the show opens to the public this Friday night.

I'm already working on the set for our next dinner theater show..."You're a good man Charley Brown."

I get to build another baby grand piano and a giant dog house.

Fun, fun, fun...

No comments: