Thursday, March 16, 2006

Almost Famous

My Head Is Spinning


OK, in fit of audacity, I packed up my church drawings and dragged them clumsily around the island today to get some quotes on making some copies for sale and to get some opinions about the quality of my work.

pinch me...please...

ALMOST EVERYBODY WANTS THEM...or at least copies thereof.

But...

In a last minute fit of self aggrandizing conniption and hyperbole, I went by the Left Bank Gallery --Thee number one, Thee most extravigant, Thee singular local that requires the lifting of one's eyebrows and the rising of one's pinkie fingers into the air while drinking tea, Thee most "Arty Farty" Art gallery on the island, and guess what?

The staff there loved my work.

Further, I have a presentation/interview on March 31st with Mrs. Wilcox--Proprieter.

Stuff sold in her establishment starts in the thousand dollar range...

Who want's to meet me in Miami--I sense a nice vacation coming on while spending the proceeds earned from my efforts?

Now where are my pens, I have to get back to my drawings???

No comments: