Monday, January 30, 2006

I Want One

The MK-19 40 MM Grenade Launcher

All of you anti-gun freaks and gun control nuts need to hit your back button on your browser or close your eyes or squint or something because I'm gonna talk weapons for a minute here.

I watched FOX News "War Stories" segment featuring Col. Oliver North this evening, and I fell in love with one of these:




after watching it expedite a few swarthy Terrorist Bastards on their way to visit with Allah and their hundred Virgins or whatever.

It's the MK-19 40 mm Grenade launcher, and I WANT ONE. It can fire up to 350 grenades per minute at ranges up to 2200 meters. Mounted on a swivel tripod or a swivel mount on a truck or Humvee, a knowledgable Marine operator can lay out a "spread pattern" of five or ten grenades that will make your life miserable if you manage to come into his sights.

Foomp Foomp Foomp Foomp Foomp = 5 grenades in the air.

Wham Wham Wham Wham Wham = those same 5 grenades exploding 200 yards away.

The targets in this evenings footage were three towel headed Iraqi "Insurgents" trying to light a truck bomb that failed to explode by tossing "molitov cocktails" into it. The poor bastards never had a chance, because they were dead Dead DEAD once the US Marines got a bead on their stupid Jihadist asses.





The only thing is that 350 grenades is a pretty good amount of tonnage for one minute of firing. I'd need a handtruck or a wheelbarrow or something to haul my ammunition in.

Better yet, I'd go out and get myself a new Ford Mustang, and after making a few modifications it would look like this...



That aught to solve my problem with the moronic drivers here on the island. I'd give you one warning shot, and if you keep it up acting like an asshole, then I'd personally see to it that your driving privileges were revoked...

PERMANENTLY

No comments: