Friday, February 03, 2006

Hey...All You Towel Heads...Listen Up...

Add My Name To Your Jihad List

I've heard that there is a bit of a stir going on over in Europe and the Middle east over some political cartoons depicting the Muslim Prophet Muhammed. The towel heads (table cloth heads, dune goons, et. al.) have their thongs in a bunch because they say that it is blasphemy to depict their holiest prophet in any way in drawing.

Since their beloved original "Weird Beard" died before there were any Polaroid cameras, I guess that we can only speculate as to what he looked like.

Is this him?



If you're offended, then please feel free to add ME to your personal Jihad list, and come on down here to St. Simons Island. I have a couple of 30-06 rifle rounds I'd like to personally deliver to you.

Be sure to bring your catcher's mitt (and possibly some body armor,) because they'll be moving rather quickly...

No comments: