Friday, March 10, 2006

Billionaires

I Ain't One...Are You?


Forbes published its annual listing of world billionaires again recently.

As would be expected, Microsoft's chief computer nerd Bill Gates still leads the listing with slightly over $50,000,000,000 in his bulging wallet. Mr. Personality Warren Buffet trailed along $8,000,000,000 behind.

All in all, there were 102 new billionairs added to this year's 793 total.

Since my name didn't make the list and I'm still a few zero's short of the needed net worth totals, I guess I need to pick up my pace a little.

On second thought...maybe not...

The saddest thing to me about this survey was that Miss. Personality, the delightful Martha Stewart, fell off the Forbes billionaires list. (Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, in my opinion.)

Rumor has it that apparently Martha didn't take the news too well.

I've learned through confidential sources that, in an effort to reverse her financial fortunes, Madam Stewart is rolling out her new "Tammy Faye Baker" line of cosmetics--coming to a K-Mart near you this spring.



Here's a preview of the results...Quite a lovely improvement, don't you think???







EXTRA..EXTRA...EXCLUSIVE NEWS FLASH

(7:00 AM update to the above posting)



Apparently Martha and Tammy Faye have already had problems with their new partnership and the enterprise has been disolved before the first products hit the store shelves.




Some kind of quality control problem, apparently...

(good God I LOVE Adobe PhotoShop)

No comments: