Saturday, March 11, 2006

Birthday Preparations

OK...So I'm Busy Right Now...


I haven't had time to get pissed off and write about anything this evening.

Sorry.

We're in mid celebration of two memorable events this weekend.

First and foremost, we have a birthday in the house on Sunday and I'm scrambling around making last minute preparations.

In the interest of safety (my own), I won't tell you how old she is, but hopefully she'll enjoy my efforts.

In addition to getting her car detailed by your's truely, she's also eating an extensive menu of culinary delights that I have planned to serve during the ceremonies over the next couple of days.

We also hope to have our first day at the swimming pool today and start covering up the lilly white body parts we've developed over the winter.

By the way, here's a peek at the front cover of the the birthday card that I PhotoShopped for Pat last night:





She REALLY wants us to get a little miniature Dachshund as a pet and I'm constantly in trouble for resisting her efforts, so I gave her a picture of a Dachshund and hopefully it will serve as a decent (short term) substitute.

The other notable event is the acceptance of my latest entry in the Glynn Arts Association's Coastal National Exhibit that opens April 1st.

Huray for me.

I'm officially elligible to be called a "starving artist" now.

Excuse me, but I'll be right back--I've got to add that qualification to my Resume...

No comments: