Saturday, September 17, 2005

Stroking A Blogger’s Ego

Send food...

I was cruising around over at Sitemeter looking at my readership stats tonight and I found a new set of stats that I had never paid attention to.

I’ve got some foreign readers!! Cool.

Not just ANY foreign readers, but readers in exotic places.

Here is the list of readers by percentage:

90% United States
02% Singapore
02% Canada
01% New Zealand
01% Mauritius
01% UK
01% Dominican Republic
01% Cuba
01% Australia


I had absolutely no idea that my readers were so far flung in their residencies. I hope that you keep coming back and enjoying (or laughing hysterically at) this southern redneck’s view of the world.

And to my readers in Mauritius (who ever you are,) I’m flying into Port Louis from Singapore as soon as I can scrape up the airfare. I absolutely must find out how such a beautiful place has escaped prior notice by this island loving beach bum.

No comments: