Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Under Cover


I Know Nothing…


As I’ve stated before, this year I’m working on improving and expanding my coverage of local political issues. Most of the results of this effort will be published over at my much neglected local political blog that I write incognito.

Unfortunately, I’ve gotten off to a bit of a slow start so far because I’ve been fighting a minor head cold the past few days. We also had guests in town for part of the weekend and that took some of my attention, but tomorrow morning at 5:30 AM I’m kicking off my second secret undercover investigation here in Glynn County.

I’m tempted to say here in this blog what I am up to, but then again, I’m not sure who is reading my writing here and I want to get a little time into the process to see where the story goes before I attach my real identity to the project.

Let’s just say it is a human interest story involving low income citizens, and I’m not shaving right now and I'll be wearing my old work clothes and steel toed boots so that I can fit in with the participants.

Hey buddy, can you spare a dime???

No comments: