Tuesday, July 19, 2005

They Interrupted Jeopardy

I'm sitting here minding my own business, and NBC news had to interrupt the "Double Jeopardy" round at about 7:45 PM to breathlessly announce that someone had "leaked" President Bush's appointment for the US Supreme Court. I don't even remember the guy's name and I'm not going to google it to tell you.

The sad thing is, President Bush was going to tell us himself tonight at 9:00 PM.

After spending all day telling us that it was going to be a woman, now the media has to break the story and doesn't have the patience and virtue to wait ONE HOUR AND FIFTEEN MINUTES.

I hope that they were wrong, and I would love it if Bush would lift his middle finger and tell all of the White House media to get the hell out. Also, if I were the President, I would find the idiot that leaked the news and shove his head up Ted Kennedys ass.

That will teach them...

No comments: