Wednesday, December 28, 2005

German Surrender Monkeys Get Their Due

I’m laughing My Ass Off…


I’ve traveled to Alaska, Japan, Guam, and the Philippines when I was in the Navy. I’ve been all over most of the United States and Caribbean in my personal travels as a child and adult. Even with the current terrorism risks for American Rednecks like me, I would still consider going to Australia and places in Central America like Costa Rica and Belize.

One place I’ve never been and probably will never go, however, is EUROPE.

Don’t get me wrong here, I would love to go to Portugal, Italy, and Greece, possibly ending up in Turkey, but as for the tourist traps of London and Paris I’ll settle for watching the Discover channel and my videotape of the movie Casablanca.

Perhaps the saddest thing about my self imposed travel embargo is that I will probably never get to go drink some Spatlese and “Icewine” in Germany, but I am willing to suffer this indignation alone quietly because the Surrender Monkeys that they call the German Government make me sick with their policies and I therefore refuse to spend my travel dollars in their miserable little piece of this planet.

Just in case you weren’t paying attention, last week the Germans released Hizbolla terrorist member Mohammed Al Hammadi who had served 15 years of a life sentence for killing Navy diver Robert Stethem while hijacking a TWA flight in 1985. I remember this story when it happened, and Al Hammadi killed Stethem just because he was in the US Military.

Why, you might ask, did the Germans let this killing Islamic bastard go?

The answer is obvious.

They released him as part payment of a ransom to gain the release of kidnapped female German Archaeologist Susan Osthoff who was taken hostage in late November.

Of course the Germans deny any connection to these events, but now the German Surrender Monkeys get their due because Miss Osthoff has announced that she will not return to Germany, choosing instead to remain in Iraq with her Arab husband to continue her efforts to set up a German cultural center.

The German Government angrily rebuked a former hostage yesterday who is determined to return to Iraq despite being held captive for three weeks by a Sunni gang.

Susanne Osthoff, a 43-year-old archaeologist, announced this week on al-Jazeera television that she would go back to her work in northern Iraq, trying to set up a German cultural centre in Arbil.

Angela Merkel’s new Government, which regards the freeing of Frau Osthoff this month as its first foreign policy triumph, is furious. It made huge efforts to secure her release and is widely believed to have paid a ransom.

It has now blocked all funding for her project and has told her that she should leave the region immediately. She is believed currently to be in Jordan, with her 12-year-old daughter, preparing to return.

“I would have little sympathy if Frau Osthoff puts herself again in danger considering the intensive efforts made by many people to secure her release,” said Frank-Walter Steinmeier, the German Foreign Minister, who headed a team that negotiated her release.

You are so right, Heir Steinmeier, and I say that they should let the stupid bitch take her chances…ALONE next time.

And by the way, I wonder what the heck one does at a “German Cultural Center” in an Islamic country?

Drinking German beer is obviously out of the question.

And wouldn’t eating a load of Knockwurst and Schnitzel made with PORK probably break a few dozen Islamic laws and cause an uproar?

When are the Spanish, French, and Germans going to learn that you can’t negotiate with TERRORISTS?

Never?

Well, as long as there are people like Frau Osthoff around, I don’t have to worry about teaching Surrender Monkeys the world over a good lesson.

I say that the Germans deserved the humiliation that they received here.

What do YOU think?

No comments: