Saturday, December 31, 2005

My Last Nerve

The Artist Idiot Formerly Known As Prince Garnett…


Who the heck are these morons that run around supporting PETA?

You know, P-E-T-A…the panty waisted vegetarian or vegan fools over at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Who ARE these idiots, and why don’t they go home and watch Oprah or go to bed and suck their thumbs or big toes or something and shut the hell up?

Didn’t these fools ever read the book of Genesis in the Bible--particularly the part about man having “domain” over all of the beasts of the Earth seems to come to mind here?

I, personally, love to eat BEEF. I will even eat steak Tartar, properly prepared—RAW.

I eat raw Oysters.

I eat Sushi.

I eat Chicken.

I eat Pork.

I will eat (gasp) Veal.

I eat Goat.

I eat Lamb.

I eat Alligator.

I eat Squirrel.

I eat Rattlesnake.

I eat Emu.

I eat Ostrich.

I eat Bear.

I eat Bison.

Heck, I might eat YOU if you would take a bath first and then marinade yourself in some good balsamic vinegar and possibly some olive oil.

Well…maybe not.

Any way, look at this story about some rocket scientist who changed his name to KentuckyFriedCruelty.com.

NEW YORK -- A 19-year-old PETA staffer has legally changed his name to KentuckyFriedCruelty.com.

Chris Garnett, youth outreach coordinator for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, said he changed his name in support of the group's anti-KFC campaign.

"People don't believe me at first when I tell them my name, but it never fails to spark a discussion," Garnett, er, KentuckyFriedCruelty.com, said in a statement. "Many vow to boycott KFC after I explain the company's indifference to cruelty to animals."

Let’s take up a collection and send the former Mr. Garnett a couple thousand quarters so that he can call someone that actually gives a damn.

I swear that my head is going to explode over crap like this…

No comments: