Monday, December 26, 2005

On The Road Again

We're back in the car this morning heading east, away from reality—back to our little island. It’s been good to return to my family's farm for the holidays, but I must admit that I also miss my current nest in our condo on St. Simons.

Since I personally haven’t reproduced, I got to do something this Christmas I’d never done before. I got to see a four year old (my nephew) open Christmas gifts and wait for Santa Clause to come.

He was totally INTO the concept. He could recite all of the details (reindeer names, etc.) by memory.

He got up at 4 AM on Sunday.

Fun, Fun, Fun.

I didn't know that they made so many things that required batteries. The C cell batteries require AAA batteries just to get started. I think that everyone should buy stock in battery companies every November.

I also took two days off from writing. Looking at my site meter, I would appear that everyone took a few days off from reading, so I wasn't missed.

I’m almost in withdrawal now, so I’ll probably explode tonight after we get home with a few dozen pages of ranting and raving.

Stay tuned to this channel…

No comments: