Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Not ALIVE

I'm sitting here at 2:58 PM in disbelief.

FOX News now says that all but one of the WV coal miners are dead.

Even the Governor of West Virginia was wandering around about midnight saying that all but one had survived, and now he has to do a 180 and say that all but one is DEAD.

I'm as guilty as anybody in live blogging this story by passing on unverified information, but again I ask you:

PROFESSIONAL MEDIA?

Where?

ACCURATE INFORMATION?

When?

I WANT MY MONEY BACK...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was watching it too. The most outrageous B.S. came from Rita Cosby on MSNBC. She was claiming that the miners had been found alive less than 3000 ft. inside the mine. They met up with the resucers on their way out. According to her "sources". She absolutely just made it up.