Friday, January 28, 2005

Ego Blogging


I have to brag just a bit. Thanks to my Blogger friends in The Alliance (along with a good measure of hard work of my own) I am one of many that have scooped Fox news and most if not all of the main stream media on two popular news items this past week.

First, I sent out an E-mail last Saturday to a few friends and family members showing the fake VW Polo auto ad. Thanks to my friend Romeocat over at Cathouse Chat Blog for the tip and the link. Everybody has seen it by now.

The second item I found on my own. It was the Iraqi TV Election Ad compilation available on the MEMRI Site that I posted about on Sunday. FOX News has been running excerpts from the video on Wednesday and Thursday.

I found the ads to be very moving and produced in a surprisingly “western style.” I guess people are people no matter where they live and die.

Any way, I had FOX by three days on the mention…Hah!

(more new stuff on Iraq to come later tonight (or this morning)...

No comments: