Thursday, April 21, 2005

One Less Thing To Worry About

I often lay awake at night, or get up and wander around the condo and outside because I can’t sleep longer than four to six hours at a time any more. I use this time to mentally solve national problems and worry about a lot of things that might be of no interest to a lot of people. Call it a curse…

I’m pleased to report that we all have one less problem to worry about because "experts" have solved the mystery of unpopped popcorn.

For all of us that enjoy straining our jaws and chipping our teeth on the partially popped “old maids”, I’m thinking about coming out with my own “Crappy Pop” brand of microwave popcorn.

99% partially popped kernels…

Each bag will come complete with a discount coupon for a new crown on the tooth of your choice.

No comments: