Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ten Thousand "Hits"

It's probably happening as you read this...


I'm expecting my 10,000th reader to stop by sometime this morning.

Gee whiz, who knew?

YOU might be number 10,000.

Sorry, but there isn't a prize available other than allowing you to partake of my sharp wit and insightful commentary on the state of humanity...where's my mirror...

When I started this blog fifteen months ago I really didn't expect to ever develop much traffic, and by the standards of many of my better known fellow bloggers, my thirty of forty daily "hits" is peanuts. I'll just keep writing and hopefully the readers will keep coming.

I do appreciate everyone that stops by, even if they don't agree with what I have to say, and in the words "The Beverly Hillbillies" theme song:

Y'all come back now...ya hear?

No comments: