Thursday, June 29, 2006

Does He Have A Tenor, Or A Bass Voice?

Look Who Came Back Again This Morning…


Is this a big damn frog toad or what?





I just found him sitting outside by our mailbox, guarding our little Wren's nest this morning.

According to my quick research on the internet, he’s an American Toad called "Bufo Americanus."

I think that "Bufo" is an excellent name for this guy.

I also think that you'll agree that he's one big fellow.

He didn’t even blink when I laid that 30 foot long Stanley “Max Steel” professional grade 1” wide tape measure down beside him to give you some scale as to how big he really is.

I picture him having a voice similar to Isaac Hayes character “Chef” on one of Comedy Central’s Southpark episodes…

“OK chirren’…come on over here and watch me kick this white boy’s Redneck ass…”

Oh my God…they killed Kenny.

(There's a joke in there somewhere, and I offer my apologies to my non-Southpark viewing readers if they feel left out...)

1 comment:

Rudy Wellsand said...

Interesting Site! I see you mentioned: "frog, ass, and God" on the same post!

Have you ever tho't that something CONTROLS you, that makes you SAY, FEEL, and ACT the way you do? Is Destiny CONTROLLED by CODES?

You have hidden DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF inside you; ALL to CONTROL you!

WHO PUT THE HIDDEN CODES INTO YOU?

Likewise, YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE that CONTROL your Destiny!

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MORE BRILLIANT DAY!