Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Signing Off The Air

For A Short Time...


Well ladies and gentlemen, I have to admit that I'm guilty.

My notebook PC crapped out a couple of months ago and, instead of getting it fixed, it's been setting in our office closet being neglected.

Now Pat has to travel back to her Chicago office this week, taking her little Dell PC with her, and I'll be forced to spend the next four days with infinite network capability, but no functioning computer.

I guess that this situation may force me to look into what ails the machine and buy a new cooling fan and a couple of other critical pieces--wishfully hoping that the hard disk is intact.

I hope to steal some surfing time and possibly do a little blogging from the public library, because all of our neighbors are computer challenged and/or don't have internet connections.

I guess that's a result of being nearly 100 years old or something.

Any hoooooooo...y'all take care 'O yourselves this week and think about me while I thrash around in my latest adventures.

Send out a search party if you don't hear back from me by Friday night.

No comments: