Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dirty Jobs

Mike Rowe I Ain't....


I just LOVE watching Mike Rowe's show DIRTY JOBS on the Discover Channel.

It's right up there with Deadliest Catch and the History Channel's Ice Road Truckers on my list of TV shows I can't pass up once the remote control has scanned across their broadcast.

Tonight Mike was doing a little work with a Terminte exterminating company and chipping hardened concrete out of concrete delivery trucks. I've also seen him squeezing poop out of baby chickens and pumping out septic tanks, but he does everything with style and a good deal of humor while telling stories about things even I have never seen or thought about doing.

It's a good thing that a TV crew hasn't shown up on my job site to film some of the things that have gone on there since I started work back in May.

On second thought, I guess that the Comedy Channel might be interested--maybe I should make a few phone calls.

No comments: