Friday, October 26, 2007

Another Chinese Recall

I'm Getting Into The Toy Business...


So now we have YET ANOTHER TOY RECALL, again resulting from things made somewhere across the Pacific Ocean.

When is it going to ever end?

I think that it's about time that someone here in the US started building some quality toys that don't involve a computer and Monitor in order to inspire our children's imagination and get them up off their lazy butts and playing again like we did back in the 1960's and 70's.

Here's a few ideas I came up with by Googling around...what do you think about:

The Lead Paint-By-Numbers Set (wait..the Chinese already have that one.)

The GI Joe Rooftop Parachute Kit

Mattel Chicken Bone Crib Toy

My First Chain Saw

The Black & Decker Silly Driller

The Mommy's Little Helper Butcher Knife

My Abandoned Refrigerator Playhouse

Ronco's Pocket Bee Hive

The Junior Fire Eater Kerosene Play Kit

The Bathtub Toaster

The Junior Electrician Outlet Patrol

The Lee Press-On Sucking Chest Wound

Rudolph's Red Nosed Sobriety Test

Make Your Own Gasoline' Chemistry Set

The electric eel Bath Toy

The Sewing Scissor Relay Race

Tasty Treat Fungus Farm

The Sammy Davis Jr. Eye Gouge Game

Slippery Steps

My First Ferret Farm

Baby's First Bungee Jump Cord

Gasoline Powered Hula Hoop

I'm gonna do a little more work and see if I can come up with some pictures or drawings to further elaborate the concepts. I'm sure that there's a profit in here somewhere if I can just get organized.


.

No comments: