Friday, October 24, 2008

Obama Campaign Finance Fraud

Crazy Crap And The Crapheads What Crapped It...



Ladies and Gentlemen, I propose that you forget the issue of "Voter Fraud" this afternoon.

Instead I ask that you consider this question:

"What about campaign finance fraud of the massive variety, conducted on by the Barack Obama Campaign Website?"

What turned me on to this story was a posting by my Blog Idols over at Powerline.com about readers being able to make donations on the Obamarama Web Site with fraudulent Credit card information.

Just out of interest I tried it myself, entering insane data into the name, address, and other fields normally used to qualify credit card transactions and guess what???

IT WORKED!!!

Here's some screen shots of my progress (click on each image and look at how stupidly I answered the ID questions:









Most notably the web site didn't ask for the three digit security code found on the back of the card, but the ridiculous name and address info should have been MORE THAN ENOUGH to have prevented my $5 donation from going through.

Can you believe this crap?

They let "Stupid Republican" living in Red State, TN, a self described "Self-Employed Moron" give them $5 on a credit card to which absolutely none of the personal data matched with.

The only thing I correctly entered was the credit card number and the expiration date.

I guess I have to admit that maybe the folks over at Obamarama's campaign headquarters aren't actually trying to facilitate fraud...

Maybe they just have to make things extra easy because they think (or know) that their supporters are too STUPID to correctly enter data in a online form

Is it any wonder that this lieing impostor has raised record numbers of dollars in donations--much of which under the $200 threshold requiring reporting to the Federal Election Commission?

Yeah...I thought so...





No comments: