Saturday, March 14, 2009

Touring The Scene Of The Crime

Uncanny Coincidences

Sorry for the light posting Folks, but we've been traveling and then had limited Internet access when I wasn't standing on the roof building a new Cupola on my Mom's house.

By diverting our route from Panama City westward about 3 miles at one point we were able to travel in reverse the route Michael McClendon took last week while shooting everything in sight.

As I understand it, the "incident" started at his mother's house in the little town of Kinston:



then proceeded down though Sampson, Alabama before moving on to Geneva (off our route.)



The scary thing was that this moron worked here at Kelly's--the meat packing plant within about 3 or 4 miles from our family farm where my Grandfather had his cows butchered since the late 1950's.



I'm glad he decided to drive in the other direction and kill his own relatives rather than coming after mine...

No comments: