Saturday, July 11, 2009

Most Explicatives Deleted

You Don't Even WANT To Know What I've Been Thinking...


Besides being busy doing some more Forensic Injuneering work between useless bouts of sitting beside the pool, I hate to admit that my blogging has suffered over the end of this past week because I just didn't have anything civil to write or say here.

The social and political insanity I see around me daily can only be ascribed or transcribe in what I consider to be profane terms, thus my silence as I watch Obama Rama Ding Dang and Nancy Pelosi and her Congressional puppets sputter and blither stupidity quoted as intelligent fact by various and sundry members of the lamestream national "professional" media.

I'm sorry ladies and gentlemen, but I've had it up to here (pointing to the top of my ever greying, ever balding soon to be 50 year old head.)

The "head Negro what be in charge" is a lieing crazy two faced bastard and the Democratic "white crackers" running around supporting him and celebrating his election are self serving simplistic fools who are hell bent on stealing all of your money and running the country into the ground in the name of "change we can believe in."

And Barney Frank is a lisping lieing thieving idiot who apparently spends more time thinking about sticking his penis in men's butts than running the country's business, and the reality that people like him and Al Franken can actually make it into the Senate tells me that we're all in a hell of a mess because I wouldn't trust these stupid assholes to run a car wash or a Laundromat let alone the largest country in the world..

That will be all...for now...

Dammit...

1 comment:

Ed Drew said...

telling it like it is.