Thursday, March 25, 2010

Up And Coming Candidate For Governor Gubernatorial Senatorial Candidate

I'd Vote For This Guy If I Lived In Florida...

Marco Rubio, former speaker of the House in Florida, is running for Governor a seat in the US Senate of the state now. Check out his farewell speech, mostly delivered without notes or teleprompter:



I'd vote for that Cuban any day, so stop calling/thinking I'm a racist...

(and who came up with the word...Gubernatorial...Gomer Pyle?)

UPDATE 2:00AM

My title to this posting changed to reflect my Florida friends pointing out Mr. Rubio is running for Senate...not Governor.

3 comments:

gator1994 said...

Actually, he's running for US Senate against our current pin-headed governor

Roy said...

Marco(Rep)is a former Florida Speaker of the House of Representatives. He's running for US Senate against current Gov. Charlie Crist (Rep) for the seat currently held by George LeMieux who was appointed (by Crist) to fulfill the term of Mel Martinez who resigned for personal reasons.

Virgil Rogers said...

Good catch Roy and Beth...I fired that posting off in a hurry and remembered him running against the Governor, but wrote about aspiring for the wrong political position.