Friday, June 11, 2010

AMERICA RISING

And I'm REAL Busy...


Well...The bad news is that two of my tallest--about 5' high--tomato plants got blown over in the gusty rain yesterday and I was forced to stand them back up and pound giant 7' long pieces of 1/2 and 3/4 inch re-bar into the ground in order to keep the flimsy "tomato cages" from falling back over.

Then I got a couple of phone calls and had to start working on a couple of proposals for new work and found out I had more pneumatic valves coming in to be rebuilt and the first activities which suffered on my schedule were sitting outside smoking cigars and blogging.

OK, blogging suffered first because I'm going outside now to read some more of Bruce Feiler's "America's Prophet--Moses and the American Story."

If I could I'd send everyone a copy because it provides a great historical lesson relating to our countries founding.

Meanwhile, at the risk of having published this before (and I'm too lazy to look), go check this video out and then get back to me with a 300 word essay trying to make the case that it's wrong:



That will be all...for now...

No comments: