Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Busy As Crap

Trying To Avoid A Bad Attitude...


Somewhere sometime ago I read a saying that life is something like 10% to 15% reality and 85% to 90% the perception of the happenings arround you and how you handle it all.

Unfortunately, after nearly 52 years, I'm still working on the "perception" part of that process.

I know that it's not all about me or aimed at me or caused by me and my inability to forsee any given circumstances at any given minute, but still...

Thus after returning back home here to the Turbo Pup Compound on the Banks of the Mighty Tennessee River I've been struggling with the puch list of things I have to get done in the order I have them written down on my "TO DO" List.

As usual, the insignificant stuff has taken care of itself, but the critical path stuff regarding professional endeavors yielding improtant things like making an income are a bit tougher.

And Blogging?

Unfortunately, creative writing or otherwise insensitive expulsions of politically incorrect rantings has to take a back seat for the moment.

O Tay?

See Y'all later then...

  

No comments: